Produced from non-GM starch using non-GM enzymes
May be used as part of natural flavor systems
Recognized as GRAS by the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association of the U.S. (FEMA); FEMA GRAS is recognized in Mexico; other geographies pending
FDA GRAS for food and beverage use in the U.S.
Compatible with other ingredients
Related Industry Knowledge
- trehalose health benefits
- high purity trehalose
- trehalose in skin care
- healthy sugar
- Natural sugar
- trehalose food grade
- trehalsoe in beverage
- trehalose in dairy
- trehalose for food ingredient
- trehalsoe in pharmaceutical
- trehalose_novel food approved
- cationic starch applicaiton and adv...
- Oxidized starch
- cationic starch for paper making
- corn starch for paper making
- construction material-sodium gluconate
- corn starch
- hayashibara trehalose with HUIYANG ...
- MODIFIED STARCHES FOR ENHANCED PAPE...
- BASF CONCRETE ADMIXTURES WITH SODIU...