For cooking and baking, replace sugar one for one with trehalose. Because trehalose is only about half as sweet as sugar, you may wish to replace only a portion of the sugar in your recipe with trehalose. For instance, try 1 tablespoon of sugar to one half cup of trehalose. Experiment until you find what works or tastes best for you. Note: trehalose will not brown like sugar, which can be overcome by leaving some sugar in the recipe and/or by brushing the outer surface of your baked goods with a simple sugar solution.
Related Industry Knowledge
- trehalose health benefits
- high purity trehalose
- trehalose in skin care
- healthy sugar
- Natural sugar
- trehalose food grade
- trehalsoe in beverage
- trehalose in dairy
- trehalose for food ingredient
- trehalsoe in pharmaceutical
- Trehalose Tips
- trehalose for skin protection
- Trehalose metabolism essential for ...
- What is trehalose
- What is the difference between treh...
- Trehalose – a natural sugar that co...
- Trehalose specification
- modified corn starch for paper making
- Trehalose: the life of sugar
- trehalose application increase in n...