Trehalose is called as “The Sugar of Life” and it is a healthful & helpful disaccharide.
Mild sweetness, 45% as sweet as sucrose
A clean taste profile with no aftertaste
Higher solubility than sucrose under high temperature
Low Hygroscopicity Good crystallinity in acid condition or when it coexists with other saccharides
Non-reducing sugar and No Maillard browning
Stable under high heat/acid conditions
High glass transition temperature
Related Industry Knowledge
- trehalose health benefits
- high purity trehalose
- trehalose in skin care
- healthy sugar
- Natural sugar
- trehalose food grade
- trehalsoe in beverage
- trehalose in dairy
- trehalose for food ingredient
- trehalsoe in pharmaceutical
- modified corn starch for paper making
- Trehalose: the life of sugar
- trehalose application increase in n...
- General information of trehalos
- trehalose application on bakery food
- corn starch used as thickening agent
- Flour vs. Cornstarch
- Native corn starch introduction
- corn starch for paper mill paper in...
- general information of sodium gluco...