Trehalose is a natural disaccharide constituted by two molecules of glucose (bond -1,1), chemically stable, non reducer, possessing many interesting functionalities and properties. Trehalose is Kosher certified and is available with food and pharmaceutical grades.
The trehalose is widely applied on foods, especially bakery food. It's special functions are attracting more and more clients.
Huiyang has studied and manufactured trehalose for more than 3 years. It's high quality and competitive price win more and more market around the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- trehalose health benefits
- high purity trehalose
- trehalose in skin care
- healthy sugar
- Natural sugar
- trehalose food grade
- trehalsoe in beverage
- trehalose in dairy
- trehalose for food ingredient
- trehalsoe in pharmaceutical
- corn starch used as thickening agent
- Flour vs. Cornstarch
- Native corn starch introduction
- corn starch for paper mill paper in...
- general information of sodium gluco...
- What is HACCP
- sodium gluconate
- concrete addititive sodium gluconate
- modified starch application
- corn starch packing